- Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California said President Donald Trump’s “shithole countries” comment is proof he wants the US to be a “white society.”
- “If the president can’t control himself and lead this country with the authority, dignity and leadership it requires, then he shouldn’t be the president,” she said in a Friday statement.
- “There’s no room for racism in the Oval Office.”
Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California said in a Friday statement that President Donald Trump’s comment referring to what he perceived to be “shithole countries” revealed that he would prefer to see the US be a “homogeneous, white society.”
- 2 Republican senators claim to have not heard Trump’s ‘shithole’ countries remark
- ‘Mr. President, are you a racist?’: Trump is asked about ‘shithole’ remarks at MLK address
- Trump doubles down on the need for a ‘see-through’ border wall because he wants ‘to be able to see’
Powered by WPeMatico